AMD64+mac "no network interfaces detected"

The AMD64+mac Desktop image seems to install ok, but I think I've found
a big, red bug for the Alternate image.  During the step "Configure the
network", the following error message pops up:

	No network interfaces detected

	No network interfaces were found.  The installation system
	was unable to find a network devices

	You may need to load a specific module for your network card,
	if you have one.  For this, go back to the network hardware
	detection step.

This would be a bug against the package 'debian-installer' wouldn't it?
 It is on the 20130723.1 Alternate amd64+mac image.

Regards,
/Lars

Follow ups