Re: Working on upgrade tests now

Hmm, kvm (virt-manager) causes a kernel panic when installing 13.10 a2 on
my 13.10 system.... Installing virtual box now to give it another try....
Assuming all goes well, I'll continue testing the alt image of amd64. If it
does not; I'll fire up either my 12.10 or centos installation and try with
that!