 From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Prepping for the last upgrade test

Hi,

I'm doing the entire disk  alternate i386 in kvm, as I cannot seem to emulate a 32 bit cpu in virtual box. Fingers crossed now that I've remembered to apply the work around for the bug!

I'm setting up for the i386 upgrade (image) test but I'm turning into a bobble head so expect this to take quite a while :^)