Re: New test area.

HI Lance, Phill, Lubuntu QA Team,

You of course can add the Abiword and Gnumeric tests to your own area.

Lance, try to write one yourself by editing the current testcase in
lp:ubuntu-manual-tests, then propose a merge. The Ubuntu Testcase
Admins is at your service to review and approve it:)

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Ubuntu QA tester