Re: [Lubuntu-brainstorming] [LXLE] LXLE Paradigm goes final with 12.04.3 update.

Hello Ali, Phill, Lubuntu Communications Team and Lubuntu users,

I had a chat with the LXLE developer in an publicly-accessible IRC channel.
Here are the logs.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/6005597/

So, let's cool down now:)

Regards,