Re: Qt on PowerPC

Saucy will release with either Qt5 5.0 or 5.1 (FFe pending), but at least for
Kubuntu, this is not an issue since we don't use Qt5 yet.  Adding an unofficial
V8 port for powerpc is a bad idea for a number of reasons.  If anyone has Qt5
code that really needs to run on powerpc for Saucy and it needs one of the
missing Qt5 modules, you'll have to live without or backport the code to Qt4.
I don't see V8 on powerpc happening for Saucy.

Scott K