Re: Beta 1

Yes

that was the shortest answer I could give. zsync will simply see the target
file (on your computer), compare it to the master file (remote computer)
and then simply update it. Zsync does not know what alpha's or beta's
are... It just gets on with the job :)

So, now you have a short answer and a longer one. Bottom line? Trust Zsync
:D