From: Joern
Sent: 09/04/13 11:39 AM
To: Phill Whiteside
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Team Lead / Release Manager

Well, Phill, to be honest I am a bit shocked. I really hope you are fine and it's not a health issue or something like that.

I send you my best wishes!
Am 04.09.2013 um 15:49 schrieb Phill Whiteside < PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx >:

As you will have read, I'm resigning my positions on all teams. This means that lubuntu need an extra release manager and new Team Leader.

As soon as this is decided I'll hand over the team and the person applying for release manager can liase with Julien.

I'll still be testing, so you will still see bugs raised and ISO's tested.