Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

I had Kubuntu Saucy installed on my machine, a normal install without virtualization. After updating, LightDM failed at boot. Endless Plymouth-screen. When I pressed Escape, I could read the boot messages which stated that LightDM failed.

I reported that bug, but noone else seems to have the problem. My temporary workaround was logging into tty1 and startx.

Am Montag, 16. September 2013, 10:19:59 schrieben Sie: