Re: Lubuntu 13.10 beta

Thanks,

I've just come accross
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2162655&p=12735571#post12735571and

sudo parted -l

also gives me

Error: /dev/zram0: unrecognised disk label

Error: /dev/zram1: unrecognised disk label

So, it is increasingly looking like zram is the culprit (or rather the fact
it is the 'not working' version).

It's way out of my depth now! But, from reading the ubuntu forums post, it
may also explain these random lock ups that (some of us) have been seeing.