Re: Bugs

Hi Lance,

if I could solve all the graphics driver issues for linux I would.... Up
stream is well.... up stream.... I understand how the dinosaurs died out.

get onto the people at http://www.x.org/wiki/XorgIRC/ and nag them into
submission. Of all people I know to be able to do that, you are top of my
list.

Hoping that the carburetter fix went okay and I always appreciate your
comments as to where things are heading.

Kindest regards,

Phill.