Re: PPC still alive?

Hi Jackson,

We tend to hit that one for release candidate. As it is the base build for
the DE ppc ones, if they work we do have a high degree of certainty that
both it and the server will be okay. It's a case of us deploying our
limited resources to where needed. (the arm-ac100 is also going to be
tested at release candidate, so I'm informed :D ).