Re: keymapping (was Re: Evince image viewer cannot view PNG)

Hi Aere and Pierre

when you both get a bit of time, would you write up a wiki page for this.
It is a departure from our existing method of keyboard switching and I'm
certain that people using 13.10 for the first time will also be looking for
answers. You are free to just write up the instructions and I'll ask sergio
(TL lubuntu wiki-docs) to format them all up (he at least speaks a non-en
language and should be able to test them on a foreign keyboard).