Fwd: AW: zRAM broken on Raring?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3 October 2013 23:40
Subject: Re: AW: zRAM broken on Raring?
To: John Hupp <lubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I've asked Joe (kernel team) about what plans the kernel team have for the
kernel that will be shipped with 14.04 LTS. I've also stressed that this is
not an urgent request! Kernel freeze is about NOW! That team have been
working flat out to get as many gremlins sorted as possible. They are
entitled to now catch their breath, just as we testers do after a milestone
testing run. Cometh the release-candidate, all teams need to have their
batteries re-charged for the final push in one week as the 14.04 release is
now just a fortnight away.

So, now is the time the to concentrate on 'critical' bugs that would break
an installation. We will never win the war against bugs, we must instead
concentrate on winning battles :D