Re: Ready for final RC image testing?

The saucy final milestone is up and builds are trickling in. PLEASE NOTE and expect new builds to occur into next week. There will be new stuff landing -- you saw the freeze that goes into effect today and there is always fallout from that. Remember to review the critical bugs <http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-s-incoming-bug-tasks.html> and those found during isotesting throughout the cycle <http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/iso-testing-open-saucy-bug-tasks.html> and have fun. Try and break things and give the installer a nice workout.

Here's the link to the milestone:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds

Testing time!

Nicholas