[PPC] Boot parameters

Hi Phil,

I spent the morning testing the Live ISO (via usb flash drive).

The only boot parameter I needed was to get the correct color depth. For my radeon card that is the usual:

live video=radeonfb:1920x1080-32@60

I submitted three passed tests on the iso tracker page:

1. The Live ISO passed, except for not automatically setting the correct time bug #940919

2. Install using entire disk passed, but with one bug--the error informing the kernal... bug #1220165. Hitting ignore let the installation proceed successfully.

3. Install using automatic partial disk passed with no bugs.

Best regards,
Keith