Re: Final Freeze for Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy) at 2100UTC today

Hi,

As I am reading this message I feel confused somehow : have some clear step-to-step
instructions been given? If not is it possible to get some (and not too long to read if
possible)?

I am presently testing the Lubuntu Saucy updated with zsync as of yesterday evening Paris
time, which I have installed with USB GTK Creator from withing a Ubuntu 12.04, and trying
to see if I can get a boot with persistency.

The Live USB is running on a nice P4 with 4 GB RAM CPU 2.8 Ghz dual core/hyperthreading,
integrated Graphic Intel, and it seems more sluggish than it should be on a machine with
that much resource.

So, in few words, what about the testing should be prior tested, exactly how, and within
how much time? (I'll report on another thread later, of course).

Regards,
Mélodie