Lubuntu Saucy testing - some errors at boot

Hi,

Still in Lubuntu USB Live with persitency... for information.

After pressing Escape to hide the graphical boot and show the messages from scrolling, I
can observe an error message. I have no idea if it is important or not, and if that
has been noticed. So while testing I thought I would take a few minutes to report.

Here are the error messages:
error reading /lib/udev/hwd.bin: no such file or directory

Other messages are related to cdrom, but this does not seem to be a problem, but a normal
behavior as I am booting from USB.

Regards,
Mélodie