Test case "Install (auto-resize)"

Hi,

I guess "Archived" means there is no access to editing anymore?
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/305/builds/55590/testcases

I did one more so I'd like to report it anyhow as at last having found an extra hard
drive, I worked on one of the test cases (have to boot from USB).

The machine:
Dell Pentium 4 - Processor dual-core/hyperthreading 2.8 Ghz (each core) - 3 GB Ram - GPU
Intel 82915G/GB/910GL

I used 386M RAM:  I had added "mem=386M" to the boot stanza

The test failed on:
7- Note the drive selected on the Select drive list and the bar state
    The drive corresponds to the drive on the chart (e.g /dev/sda) and the bar is divided

The bar was not divided. There is one hard drive on PATA/IDE and one on SATA. The tool
could see only the PATA/IDE and not the other hard drive when trying to open the
selection.

And failed on:
8- Move the slider bar that separates the grey sections as appropriate
    The slider bar can be set as appropriate

I could see the arrow to move it, but I could never move this bar.

however clicking to "advanced partitionning tool" allowed me to access to more
possibilities.

Just before, at "Install Lubuntu besides others" I was confused because I was wondering
why it was not stating about the two hard drives and offering some choice at this stage.

After the number 8 and after advanced partitionning tool the rest of the install went
well. It used only 96 MB memory, over 386 MB allocated and it almost didn't lag. The
reboot went fine and I could start using Lubuntu.

Regards,
Mélodie