Re: Bug #1213837

Hi Nio,

as to if the bug is still alive, it is really only at a zero day fix at
best, Only some one like Julien can comment on the bug. Please be patient
and he may agree for it to be added to his TODO list. I'll mention it on
Tuesday in our pre 13.10 IRC chat.[1] Add the bug to the schedule. For
testers I'm sure he will look into it.

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda