Lockup

I just had Saucy lock up on me for the first time in a long while.
There was nothing in the log files at all, not even cron jobs that
should have come and gone during the time the machine was frozen.

	Linux lubuntu 3.11.0-12-generic #19-Ubuntu SMP
	Wed Oct 9 16:20:46 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Since the earlier problem was fixed, the machine would only pause for a
second or two and then continue.  That would happen once or twice a day
after some uptime.  This was a return to the old behavior.  I have no
way to track down what caused it though.   Let's hope it was a one-off.

Regards,
/Lars

Follow ups