Re: One Button Installer improved with dialog menus and xz compression

Nio, I've forgot to say I'm looking informations for the error
"Attempt to read or write outside of disk hd0"  that seems related
with grub config for me.

No luck till now but I found a question (without answer for now) to a
very similar situation even if the structure of the usb disk is
different:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/360659/attempt-to-read-or-write-outside-of-disk-hd0-problem

F.