[Blueprint installing-lubuntu] [Debate] Improve The Process of Installing Lubuntu

Blueprint changed by sudodus:

Whiteboard changed:
  [nio] All actions to reduce the risk of losing data are valuable.
  Videos, wiki pages, warning text at the downloading sites. But above
  all, the text in the installer itself needs improvement, and it should
  not be too time-consuming to make such an improvement. Some people need
  to sit down and check what has been misunderstood and try to imagine
  what can be misunderstood by beginners. Those descriptions and
  instructions need to be rewritten. In a second step it is important to
  involve those who translate the text into all the languages. I'd
  volunteer to such a group.

  [amjjawad] this is what I think it should be done:
  http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/10/ubiquity-and-installing-ubuntu-and-
  its.html - that is all :)
+
+ A pop-up warning screen/window with a check-box would be the main
+ alternative for me. It's not too intrusive and it would be easy to add.
+ Every improvement at the wiki pages (warning texts and videos) will help
+ reducing the risk of mistakes, so it is a 'both and situation' for me
+ :-)

--
[Debate] Improve The Process of Installing Lubuntu
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/installing-lubuntu