Re: Frozen Menu

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 3:35 AM, JM <meets@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 14:06:21 +0400
> "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/970758
> >
> > I do hope this is the last time I send a reminder about this bug and I do
> > hope this is the last time I have to re-explain about this bug :)
> >
> > You guys are free to fix it or keep it as it is if you really think this
> is
> > a nice feature that Lubuntu Users will like :)
> >
> > Guess what? I hate it :)
> >
> > Thank you :)
> >
> > The bug is updated - check my comments!
>
> Hi,
> I didn't read everything but I confirmed and added a comment.
>
> Regards,
> Mélodie

Bonjour Melodie,

Before you set your hopes high, I do know little bit French (studied that 6
years at the high school) but because I have no French friend on Real Life
that I can speak to from time to time, I am afraid that made me so weak in
French so can't carry on with a conversation :)

I'd like to tell you first that you are a good addition to our team.
Please, keep it up and don't fade away. Lubuntu needs people like you :)

As for the bug, many thanks!
I am glad that I am not the old one who is affected :P

Have a great day!

Best Regards,