Recruiting Testers (Was: Re: A New Team Leader for Lubuntu QA)

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Joern <joern.schoenyan@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I could ask for testers in the german Ubuntu forums, if Lubuntu is too low
> on manpower for Trusty Tahr and the future.
>
> Jörn

Hi Jorn,

Needless to say, recruiting new blood is always a good idea. However, IMHO,
the 'first' and 'top' priority for the time being is to find a new TL for
this area who can later mange the new blood coming from Germany or any
where else and carry on with the other task of QA TL :)

Without a TL, managing those new people is going to be an overkill.

We are lucky that the dirty work hasn't yet started. That is why, first we
need to find a new TL and then, start recruiting.

So, I'd say to wait a bit until we find our lucky guy ;)

Thank you!

Best Regards,