[Blueprint minimum-system-requirement] minimum-system-requirement

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard changed:
  [vanyok] This is very much needed! This info is very useful but you never know if you really can trust it (from my experience of different GNU/Linux distros and spins).
  This is needed.

  [dale-visser] Is there a standard methodology for this? I imaging
  Test/QA members keeping low spec machines around, and trying 14.04
  alpha/beta releases out on them. What is a good objective measure of a
  minimum requirement?
+
+ [amjjawad] I have written some guide for that months ago when I helped
+ the team for their zRAM test at the beginning of Saucy Cycle -
+ http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/04/howto-heavy-testing.html - and I
+ had no time and still have no time to convert that to a Wiki Page but
+ feel free to share that link on the mailing list and start a discussion
+ whether to create a Wiki Page about the same topic and what information
+ to be added, etc.

--
minimum-system-requirement
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/minimum-system-requirement