Re: [Blueprint kiss-project-testing] KISS Project - Testing/QA Area

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Elbennit Turner <luvlinuxos@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Okay!!! Listen I want to help!!! I am a little confused as to were to help
> out. Therefore, I am asking for someone to mentor and point me into the
> right direction.  As mentioned on my wiki page I would eventually like to
> help with development but I do not mind doing my fair share of grunt
> work!!! I know Lubuntu need a lot of help so I am humbly offering my
> services in any fashioh that is need to make 14.04 the best LTS release
> ever!!! Please contact me directly with direction, advice, and task because
> I have read and met many of the requirements to be involved in this
> project!!!
>
> Thanks!!!
>

> Elbennit
> ~LuvLinuxOS~

Hi and thank you for your email :)

We do need people like you, no doubt about that so thank you again for
offering your help :)

Julien is the Team Leader of Lubuntu QA Team. Hopefully he can guide you
and help you to get started :)

Should you need anything, please ask here :)

Thanks!

Best Regards,