[Blueprint list-of-bugs] list-of-bugs

Blueprint changed by amjjawad:

Whiteboard changed:
  [vanyok] Absolutely agree! All the (most important) bugs should be
  clearly visible to fight them.

  [ibere-fernandes] I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend:
  http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1311/meeting/22070/community-1311-quality-papercuts/
  Someone from Lubuntu-QA should attend to this meeting once we have lots of bugs that could fit into the 100 papercuts project.
  What are papercuts?
  ♥ One Hundred Papercuts
  *Papercuts are easily fixable but very annoying bugs.**
  **Our mission is to improve the user experience in Ubuntu by reducing them.*
  https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-quality/2013-November/004587.html

  Lubuntu papercuts and the workarounds:
  1) https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/Workarounds
  2) Lubuntu 13.10 workarounds: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2182038
+
+ [amjjawad] This blueprint has been created on 2013-09-29 but no progress
+ whatsoever on this suggestion/idea. If Lubuntu QA Team is not willing to
+ go for this, please update this blueprint to reduce the pending
+ Blueprints. Thank you!

--
list-of-bugs
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/list-of-bugs