Re: lxpanel volume control cannot be toggled mute/unmute with keyboard

@Lars

I did a fresh, guided install from the PPC 20131218 Alternate CD this morning.

I am seeing similar (but not identical) problems with my Apple USB Extended Keyboard sound keys. I sometimes need to hit the mute key twice to get it to work, and there is a noticeable delay for the volume to come up (or go down) on my attached speakers--like they fade in, or fade out when using the mute key. The keys never completely cease too function, though.

For what it's worth, I tested my PPC 13.10 installation, and got the same behavior. (This doesn't happen when I am in OS X, so I know it's not the keyboard.)

Do you think this is enough to confirm the bug?

Best regards,
Keith