Re: OBI 2.2 released - mkusb pot file for translators

Hi all,

I think I have understood (well I hope?) that OBI is the top file which makes use of the
underlying mkusb script?

Be it, be it not?

I have done today my very first pot file, pulled from the STFW docs and tested with the
Poedit translation editor!

I put it as an attachment.

Please test it, and let me know if it should be improved and if so how? Saving a po file
with Poedit does not throw errors anymore!

I hope I didn't forget any strings.

Nio, I have modified your mkusb script according to this doc to produce the pot file:
http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashFAQ/098

and I also enclose the mkusb script modified so to be fit for producing the pot file, all
in the same tar.gz.

Best regards,
Mélodie