Re: Non-functional sessions

+1

I agree that LX Games, Lubuntu Netbook and Nexus7 can be removed. I
never used QLubuntu. Since Joern thinks it is useful, I can agree that
it should be kept somehow.

You did not mention Openbox. I have been using it (that simple window
manager session), and I think it is good for really old and powerless
computers or to run graphics or multimedia in computers, that otherwise
would not cope with it. So I really think we should keep the Openbox
session.