Re: Tahrball with Phill's non-pae kernel

Hi again,

I upgraded the OBI to Trusty Tahr and Phill's non-pae kernel using

by sudo do-release-upgrade -d

as this was to a development release. I'll upload it to Phill's server
today.

Compressed image name:
dd_blank-obi_7.8GB_23_LubuntuSaucy_Trusty_non-pae.img.xz

Kernel version: 3.13.2_3.13.2-1_i386

Location:
http://phillw.net/isos/one-button-installer
http://phillw.net/isos/one-button-installer/rc/
http://phillw.net/isos/one-button-installer/dd_images

User name: myself
Password:  123456

I recommend mkusb to install the compressed image to a pendrive or a
hard disk drive. If you have or can borrow a really old non-pae CPU,
please try it in *text mode* to keep memory requirements low! It should
be happy with 128 MB in text mode.