Re: Current Daily Build / updgade

I had a wierd isssue I supringly didn't realize until now was my kernel
wasn't updating on its own with sudo apt-get dist-upgrade.  so I hadn't
previously updated my kernel which is sad to realize. It will be nice to
note what kind of graphics you have AMD and what wireless chip. Or was it
plugged into ethernet?

Piglet might ahve been reverting to the VESA driver which has lower
resolution limits.