Re: Fwd: [Lubuntu Official] Lubuntu powerpc virtualization on powerpc...

On 03/24/2014 11:37 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> Brian increased the importance of the bug to High back in  2013-12-02   Maybe
> someone would give him a gentle reminder?
> https://launchpad.net/~brian-murray
>
> The bug seems not to be healing itself, but will need a ppc person to deal
> with what ever dev can be allocated to it. It is the willingness to drive
> through tests and ideas that will make a dev feel it is worth their while
> to roll up their sleeves and attack it! I do agree that getting it solved
> for 14.04 is worth a bit of time and effort.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

I will be around now through the release and can help on these dates
with testing:

 March 27th	Final Beta Freeze (Mon), Final Beta
 April 10th	FinalFreeze, Warning. ReleaseCandidate
 April 17th	FinalRelease, Ubuntu Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

The spins, however, come late in the evening for me so I often have to
get at them the day after.

Regards,
/Lars