Re: Bug 996568 (was bug/1294813 )

I'm afraid not. My aproval is pending. I "was" member of Community Design
Team, but it seems inactive now. If you're asking about my intervention, I
cannot (for now) doing nothing in Ubuntu itself. I limb to a very small
kingdom.

But did you noticed this on Lubuntu? My new fresh Trusty install worked
fine. No crash from "CD Install" or from "Desktop Install". Also, I tested
Xubuntu and Kylin. Everything went fine.

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team