Re: Keyboard Layout has changed?

On 04/18/2014 10:32 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm surprised that after so many years with Lubuntu and different
> releases, I need now to manually add my native language for the keyboard
> layout?!
>
> Any good reason for such change? or this is a new bug that must be
> reported?
>
> For 4 years with Ubuntu based systems, I choose my native language
> during the installation and it is installed by default; just need to
> Alt+Shift.
>
> I'm surprised that Lubuntu 14.04 LTS is no more doing that by default. Why?
>
> Thank you!

Isn't the shortcut now shift-caps to change keyboard layouts?  Finally
there is a use for the caps lock key, which has been wrongfully
occupying the nice, ergonomic space the control key originally had.  But
it is possible to set it back to alt-shift if you select the "Keyboard
Layout Handler" settings by right-clicking on it.

Regards,
/Lars