Re: Fwd: Re: Do standard and alternate installs give a different system and apps?

On 04/20/2014 10:53 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Hi everybody,

How are you, my dear friend?

Do you know any difference in the final installed system after using the
desktop installer compared to the alternate installer?

Long story short, none.
There is no difference in the final installed system. I'd be shocked if there will be any ;)

I'm sure you know why there is an alternate ISO and why there is desktop ISO = difference in the installer :)

That is all :)

P.S.
That is why for example Ubuntu GNOME don't have alternate as we don't target the low power machines :)