Re: libfm FFe

> I'm trying to merge the latest libfm bugfix release from debian, but since
> this changes the multiarch usage, it needs an FFe. Could someone please help
> me finish making the bug, as i don't have access to a lubuntu install right
> now. You'll have to install the package from ppa:noskcaj/staging , then add
> the install log and some comments on what you tested to the report.
>
> Bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libfm/+bug/1363555
> FFe instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess
>
> Thanks,
> Jackson

Thanks for your work on this. Since 1.2.2.1 is already in, I'm not
sure it's necessary at this point of the schedule to do a merge. We
have to keep a delta from debian to keep lxshortcut. Having a FFe just
for the multi-arch is IMO not necessary. If we have FFe to negotiate
with the release team, that would probably be for the new lxpanel.

Let me know if I miss something.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne