Re: Lubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Final Beta testing has begun!

Hi,

and just for the record... if we need to trigger a rebuild it takes about
45 minutes for an alternate to build and 90 minutes for a desktop to
build.... when it says re-building, all you can do is keep an eye on it.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing#When_they_build

has further details, but dailies are 'turned off' during mile stone testing.