Re: What was new, what should we look for and check, that changed from the previous iso file //

First, I would think it's best not to include QA stuff on the Lubuntu list.
There are a fair number of users there best described as novices. They
probably shudder in fear at the potential implications of your message. ;-)
If you're trying to evangelize for QA, cool, but please write for your
audience.

Second, I'm not sure which ISO you might be referring to. If you mean the
recent change to i386 Desktop, don't bother. We rebuilt in an attempt to
get it CD sized but it didn't work.

If we get the right change really soon (release is in one day), we just
need to go through the testsuite and make sure there are no unexpected side
effects.

I'm running on the assumption that won't happen and I encourage you to do
the same! B-)

@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact