Officially we are QA

I have updated the pages so that we're called the Quality Assurance
subteam and pointed the main subteam page at our new wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/QA

This wiki page then points to Lubuntu/Testing and
Lubuntu/ReportingBugs. I need to clean up the latter a bit more. Right
now there's not a lot about triage, but it's a start.

I think the main QA page is a little bit more newbie friendly, so it
would be really good to use this with people you're encouraging to
join us. It has a little break down of possible tasks that I think
nearly anyone could feel comfortable doing.

I hope this will get us some more testers and more so, bug triagers.
Speaking of which, does anyone want some help walking through the Bug
Control application process? It would be nice if I wasn't the only one
:)

--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA