Re: arm support?

Read why I totally left.

some person with the brains of a slug decided to over-ride the lubuntu
release-manager (me, at the time) and release lct100. It was not released
because at no time had it been tested. So, when a.n.other from release team
decided it should be released, he over-rode my "do not release". The ISO
promptly killed the 1 st machine it was installed upon and lubuntu were
blamed for not supporting armac100...... As you can guess, the reply to
that accusation was why and when I left that bunch of incompetent idiots...

but, do have fun :)