Scripts in /etc/dhcp/dhclient-enter-hooks.d/ not running in vivid

Perhaps it is my misunderstanding but I am expecting the scripts in
/etc/dhcp/dhclient-enter-hooks.d/ to run when a network connection is
established or re-established.

Something is creating /etc/resolv.conf  However, as far as I can tell
the scripts in that directory are not run.  If, for example, I unplug
the network cable until the connection is lost and then plug it back in
again, the scripts seem not to run.  Nor do they seem to run when I
reboot the machine.  So I am not clear as to either when they are run
and where scripts should be put.  I've been checking by having 'date'
redirect to a file in /tmp
	/bin/date > /tmp

Should scripts in /etc/dhcp/dhclient-enter-hooks.d/ run?  I guess this
is a bug against the package isc-dhcp-client, or would it be something else?

Regards,
/Lars