Re: URGENT testing help needed for Lubuntu Vivid Vervet 15.04 Alpha 1 due tomorrow!!

Den 2014-12-17 18:44, Walter Lapchynski skrev:
> I announced yesterday that milestone testing has begun for the Alpha 1
> release of Lubuntu's Vivid Vervet 15.04. I had at least a couple tests
> done (thank you everyone!) but they have all been invalidated due to
> an error on the part of the release team.

Hi Walter,

I notice that the iso file is updated: 84.9% was the same, so some
package(s) is/are new.

I found that the previous i386 desktop iso was quite good. I hope this
new version is at least as good. I can test it again in real computers.