14.04.2 delayed until Thu 19 Feb

According to a [recent post][] on the ubuntu-release mailing list, due
to the latest kernels coming a bit too late as well as the issues with
installation that have plagued Lubuntu and other flavors, the release
of Trusty Tahr 14.04's 2nd point release will be delayed a full two
weeks until Thursday 19 February.

With critical [installation issues][] being unresolved, it's hard for
me to make any suggestions to do any testing. No one, including the
boss, has any idea what's causing this particular issue. I do note
that [proposed is enabled][] but I can't imagine this would cause the
problem. If anyone can help sort this out, that would be the biggest
help.

Once these issues are resolved, I'll post to the list so we can get
back to regular testing. In the meanwhile, it never hurts to test
vivid daily if you're bored. There's always bug triage, too!

Thanks so much for all that you do!

[recent post]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2015-February/003208.html
[installation issues]:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-meta/+bug/1417784