Lubuntu Trusty 14.04.2 and Daily - 3 packages missing?

Hi,

libc-dev-bin	2.19-0ubuntu6.5
libc6-dev:i386	2.19-0ubuntu6.5
linux-libc-dev:i386	3.13.0-45.74

where not in Lubuntu Trusty daily last time I checked. But they are in the Ubuntu Trusty
daily.

*Back in 2012*:
When I started training to create an Ubuntu Openbox Remix made easy for the
public, I hit issues with the Live produced that didn't boot to the desktop. At that
time, I just grabbed Lubuntu filesystem.manifest, the one from my iso, then, did a "diff
--aur" on both and used time during several days to narrow what was missing.

There where all these files missing in my iso:
http://phillw.net/isos/bento-ubuntu-remix/Misc/BentoVillageProject/paquets-utiles.txt

At that time, it had solved the issue directly, without me being able to know exactly
why : I don't know what code in these packages make them very important, I just suspect
they have different functions which are very much needed. I wonder even why they are not
in the ubuntu-minimal or ubuntu-standard meta package.

*Latest 2015 14.04.2 issues*:
I just checked in today's following two Trusty daily isos: Ubuntu i386 - and Lubuntu i386.

I confirm the above three packages are in the Ubuntu official filesystem.manifest, but
missing in Lubuntu's.

I suppose it could help reduce significantly or even solve issues met.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Mélodie

--