Re: ok final last for real testing needed on 14.04.2 (TODAYONLY!)

Don't have much time to test, but I will give it my all.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Walter Lapchynski" <wxl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎2/‎18/‎2015 6:30 PM
To: "lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "lubuntu user list" <lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] ok final last for real testing needed on 14.04.2 (TODAYONLY!)

Ok, so we had another respin. So everything needs to be checked over.
The good news is that we have a desktop PPC image! Yay!

My guess is alternates are still messed up. If we can verify this with
one testcase for each architecture, that's all that's needed.

Looks like folks are working on desktop i386 and amd64, but since this
is the first time in a long time we have had a working desktop PPC
image, could everyone out there please test it?

Get started testing here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/332/builds
More info here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing

Find me or come to #lubuntu-offtopic or #ubuntu-quality if there are
questions, comments, or concerns.

Most importantly, release date is tomorrow (should be something like
morning/afternoon UTC-7), so I need your help ASAP. Thanks!

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA