Alternate testcase changes

We were having some trouble with LVM with the alternate installer and
it made me really question why we have it at all. We don't have a
similar testcase for desktop. Considering the little support we have
for alternate images among the release team, I don't really with to
push the envelope. That being said, I have dropped the testcase.

My plan is to replace it with a testcase for manual partitioning to
match the one we have for desktop. The [merge request][1] for this is
up for review if you have any comments or concerns.

If you have any questions, I'm all ears. Thanks, everyone!

[1]: https://code.launchpad.net/~wxl/ubuntu-manual-tests/alternate-manual/+merge/251026

--
@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA