Re: Lubuntu on an old PPC

Mari:

Screenshots look nice . . . I also posted here or on Lubuntu users about
getting Xubun 12.04 running on a Powermac G4 with 450 MHz processor for use
as home desktop . . . it runs, but, a little slow.  But, indeed, support
for PPC is not what it was, but several people have contributed to the
PowerPCFAQ on the Ubuntu wiki which gives some very helpful information . .
. and a few people on the "Apple Users Forum" are working on various PPC
options . . . including UbuntuMATE for PPC . . . .  You can always post
questions there, and usually someone stops by to offer insight.  I try to
promote the PPC linux effort as much as possible.