From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 7:25 AM
Subject: Gearing up for 15.04 image testing
To: "ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We're in the final stretch now! April 23rd will be the release date
for vivid. With that in mind I would encourage everyone to prepare for
testing the final images. The final image milestone should be created
this Friday April 17th in preparation. The release team will continue
testing and iterating on this image until release. Please plan to test
this image and take part in verifying it for release. While you are
testing, don't forget about your favorite flavors of ubuntu who can
also use your help and testing expertise. Thanks and happy testing!

Nicholas